Thursday 24 November 2016

MOTD: First Post!

Makeup Of The Day!




Today I thought I'd complete my first "Makeup Of The Day" post. I was filming a video for something unrelated to this post so I figured I'd share what products I used to get the look seen in the images below:



By the way, I haven't gone back red, it's a wig! My current hair is in working progress. It's an ombre brown to blonde that needs another chemical process in order to get the target colour. Remember, do not attempt to go a lighter shade in one go. Peroxide can be damage free when used accordingly. By the time I have my next salon visit, it will have been a month since my first session.




The MakeUp:
My base is foundation blended with the Reach Techniques Expert Face Brush. I applied concealer under my eyes, nose and other problematic areas where redness occurs. I used a light cream contour stick to define my jawline and cheekbones and set my whole base with colourless powder, due to having exeptionally oily skin. I used a matte powder and highlight for my cheeks, going over my cream contour and finishing my sculpted look by lightly contouring and highlighting the bridge of my nose.

I created a in depth crease with a cream eyeshadow crayon, using a shimmery pressed eyeshadow to fill in my lids. Both products were only used and extended to 1/2 of my eyelid as I do not like using darker, bolder tones near the inner corners of my eye. I used a shimmery white pressed eyeshadow to highlight my brows and inner corner of my eyes. My lip colour was created using a matte, mauve liquid lipstick, topped with a volumoising liploss applied to the middle of my lips to create the illusion of additonal volume.

Clothing:
I haven't put much focus on my attire as you can tell. However, the black and white checkered top/dress is available from Primark in their smart/casual section. It reaches below my knees and can be paired with tights, leggings, jeans or trousers! Versatile clothing gets my vote everytime! 




Products used

Base: 
Kat Von D Lock It Foundation & Concealer creme in Light 44 and N11
Collection Precision Contour stick in Light
Makeup Revolution Ultra HD Contour/Highlight matte powder palette in Fair
Collection Primed & Ready Invisible Setting Powder
Kiko Smart Eyeshadow in 08
Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 03
Collection Extreme 24H Felt Tip Liner in Black
Kiko Unmeasurable Length Fibre Extension Effect mascara in Black

Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Candy K
Kiko Extra Volume Gloss in Light Pink


If you've read this post, a big thanks to you and let me know what you think in the comments below! :D

Shez x

_____________________________
_____________________________








                                      
Personal Instagram: shez_palmer     


Blog Instagram: throughthosemakoeyes   



___________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment