Monday 7 March 2016

Absolute Lifting HYA Serum 20ml Review

I'm rather excited to share this post as it has become my new favourite skin care product!


I had been on the search for a serum that could give you a surgery free face list. You may ask, why? I am only 24 after all! However, it's never too early to start taking good care of your skin. You'll be surprised how much you can age in your twenties and if you smoke and drink regularly, you're definitely not helping yourself stay youthful on the outside!


My face is a fairly round shape and like many others, I can only dream of high cheekbones and that v shaped facial structure! Whilst you can create the illusion of a sculpted face with make-up, I prefer not to contour cheekbones unless it's a special occasion. I usually dust some contour powder (after powder) or use a colour cream after applying foundation/concealer to sculpt my jawline and nothing more.

I felt that investing in a good serum would cut my make-up application time and after doing a lot of online research, I decided to go with this!




(Source)


Very MWL are a Thailand based brand and sell various skincare products and cosmetics. I love ordering Asian imports as I find their products to be twice as effective as most UK/USA/European based brands! You won't find many reviews of their product in English language as it appears to be almost unheard of here in the UK.

The "Lifting Hya Serum" is a clear liquid formula designed to lift your whole face for anti aging purposes. This product also claims to transform your face shape to a classic v shape - considered a very attractive shape for most. I bought this with the intention of (hopefully) achieving a slimmed down face (focusing on outer jaw line) and reduce puffy areas caused from water retention. 

Here is some translated information about the product:

  • Very MWL Absolute Lifting Hya Serum 15 Ml. Experience from the first use.
  • For all skin types. Even sensitive skin,No substances that are harmful to the skin. Selling Top 1.
  • this serum is able to protect your skin from heat, smooth out your wrinkles as well as reduce sagging.
  • How to apply: after cleaning your face, apply this serum with firm upward strokes and outward strokes from your chin to your cheek. Also using upward circular strokes massage on your forehead or other places that skin sags.
  • ^__^ Thank you for your order.!! Brand New,Guarantee 100% Genuine Product, Satisfaction Guaranteed, Worldwide Shipping Quickly . Buy with Confidence!

In its native homeland, the product has been highly successful with a ton load of raving reviews and promises from customers. 

I ordered mine from a seller on eBay and payed £20 in total including shipping. The item took just under two weeks to arrive which isn't too bad given where it was shipped overseas. I was super excited to find post in the porch and to my delight, there was my serum, carefully wrapped in bubble paper and appropriate packaging. Mine contains 20ml of product (has been advertised as 15ml), however there does seem to have been a change in packaging if you view the picture above and see the images of my bottle below!




Just look at the gorgeous packaging! The bottle is cute, sturdy and looks great on my dressing table! 



This is the back of the box the bottle came in. You can tell the manufacturers are not completely fluent in English but it's still clear enough to understand and follow through if it's your first time using the serum!



The serum comes in a pump form bottle which means this is not only a easy to dispense product; it's also salutiferous! 

One of the ingredients you need to pay attention to is the "Hydrologic Acid." It's a naturally occurring polysaccharide in the human body- this acts as a lubrication agent to cushion the skin, joints, nerves, hair and eyes! It's a highly sought ingredient to be found in  skincare and is said to "plump and moisturise" skin to demolish the appearance of wrinkles whilst keeping your skin smooth.

I already use a good eye cream for keeping fine lines away and since I don't want to use too much of the HYA serum, this will be predominantly used for my jawline. 


So what's my take on the results?
It's absolutely fantastic. Sadly, I didn't take any before and after pictures as I was too focused on trying this out and of course, eager to see if there were any results. I apply this twice daily, once in the morning before my usual moisturiser/eye cream and repeating the process before bedtime!

This serum will give you a colourless and matte finish so those with oily skin need not worry !

I noticed a difference about a week and a half after purchasing. I don't have a "v shaped" face but it HAS sculpted my face to a slimmer and less podgy shape. I don't mind having a circular shaped face but I desired a more defined appearance and that is what I have got with this product. Absolutely outstanding with fast and noticeable results - what more could you want?

Pros:
Convenient packaging, sturdy, hygienic pump dispenser
Gorgeous bottle design, perfect decor
Colour free serum
Contains Hydrochloric Acid
Fast results

Cons:
May be pricey for some
This can only be ordered as an import and is currently not available in the UK
Due to overseas shipping, you'll have to expect to wait at least 2 weeks for arrival
I personally would of liked more than 15-20ml of serum

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that I will be purchasing this product again. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a non-surgical boost without the hefty price tag!

Purchase for £20.42 (including shipping) here!


Thanks for reading! :D

Shez :D

Instagram: shez_palmer

Facebook


BlogLovin





No comments:

Post a Comment