Thursday 2 November 2017

Birthday Haul 2017 - Personal Favourites!




Hi all! So I recently turned 26 and as always, felt a compelling need to show you some of what was kindly gifted to me! Not ALL gifts are pictured here, I'm just highlighting my personal favourites!

___________________________________________________

BerryJammy cat enamel pin

This gorgeous badge was a present from my bestest friend. She knows me so well - I am a sucker for anything cat related. This was purchased from 'BerryJammy' store on Etsy.



Black Argos Jewellery Box


I received a wonderful new, sturdy jewellery box from my mum. I wanted a large storage space for my jewels to leave more space on my dressing table as it was getting crowded with smaller trinket boxes. If you're looking for multi-storage, I highly recommend purchasing whilst it's currently on offer, HERE. Here are some shots of my collection inside the box. 







Skulls bracelet

A little bonus item from mum, found in a charity shop!


Stationary

Here are some lovely stationary additions that are perfect for work. I've already taken the clipboard into the office which opens up to reveal an A4 notepad! The unique cat and skull pens (from my partner's dad) are perfect for brightening up a dull day at the office.



LUSH Halloween Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars

The midnight hour is close at hand indeed! My partner's sister and her other half knew I'd be thrilled with these Halloween themed LUSH goodies! I cannot wait to use them during a long soak - LUSH are renowned for making bath-times that extra bit special. Find Lush's Halloween collection and all other feel-good products by checking out their online store.




Restyle Layered Necklace

This gorgeous layered necklace is from an alternative clothing company known as Restyle. I was in awe of their gorgeous offerings from the moment i clicked on the site. All clothing and accessories are right up my street and you may be interested in the cosmetics for sale too! This necklace here was an item I personally requested and I am thankful to my lovely partner for the purchase! It's an attractive gothic, witch vibe piece which makes a great accessory that will compliment so many pieces in my wardrobe! See more of their one-of-a-kind designs here!




Walt Disney Couture Beauty and the Beast Bangle

This is an official Disney Couture, Beauty and the Beast white gold engraved bangle - perfect for adult Disney lovers. This was kindly gifted by my best friend - yep, the definition of friendship goals! You can purchase this through the Disney Store.




Final Fantasy VII Sephiroth Canvas

This is a custom printed canvas that's perfect for fans of Final Fantasy VII. This image is taken of what's considered the best villain in the whole FF series; Sephiroth. The image is a shot from a key flashback scene in Nibelheim. Request your custom order through Amazon.



Harry Potter Lucius Malfoy Basilisk Walking Stick/Cane
I received this fantastic Warner Bro's Harry Potter prop from my partner. This is Lucius Malfoy's basilisk cane, which doubles up as a wand - a mighty weapon if I must say. I'm not sure about you lovely readers but I'm team Slytherin all the way! Ravenclaw would be my second choice. You can purchase this from the 'Noble Collection' store HERE.




TK MAXX, Rose Gold cat stereo earphones, brand RRP and TK Maxx price unknown.




This was a gift I was pleasantly surprised with. These cat ear shaped headphones are a beautiful rose gold colour and perfect for at home use. The quality of sound shocked me most, I was expecting this to be a novelty product but the levels of treble and bass aren't too bad at all. 


Outing

In term's of events, I kept it pretty low-key this year, opting for a small outing with family, followed by a game of bowling before heading home and straight to bed! We dined at my favourite Italian restaurant, ASK Italian. This establishment is why I have an addiction to rosemary bread and decorating my meals with the scrumptious herbs!

My order at ASK was as follows:

Starter: Rosemary bread with a balsamic vinegar and olive oil dip.
Main: Spaghetti Pomodoro (no mozzarella).
Beverage: One small glass of Prosecco and a glass of water.
No dessert.


Do I have any October 9 baby's reading my post? Let me know in the comment box below!

A huge thank you to YOU, for reading this post and encouraging me keep Through Those Mako Eyes active and thriving!

Shez x

______________________________________________________________


Connect:


Follow my Instagram at: shez_palmer


Snapchat: xmako_eyesx

No comments:

Post a Comment