Thursday 19 January 2017

What I got for Christmas: 2016

So it seems I'm 'late' to the game, but to hell with it! Continue reading to view my Christmas, 2016 haul!



This is predominantly a picture post so there won't be much text! 



2016's Christmas presents have been memorable, must say. It was the largest pile of Christmas presents I've had in many years - a wonderful occurrence at the age of 25.



Jewellery 

A successful Christmas jewellery haul if I do say so myself.  Cameo, skulls, gemstones and rose gold, an awesome combination!







Cameo necklace and skull bracelet were purchased from TK MAXX!Rose Gold bracelets and necklace from Primark.

Garnet Ring from Galaxy Rox Jewellery!



Bathing

It's been around 15 years since I was gifted with a bath bomb or even used one! I have always admired the concept and with Lush releasing unique, feel good treasures, I was pleasantly surprised to be bestowed with three gems at Christmas! I received a gorgeous Fairy magic wand 'bubble bar' (what a mouthful) style bath bomb that jingles ever so magically, haha. I also received a (seemingly) Tim Burton inspired 'The Night Before Christmas' set. I used one from this set prior to taking photos - a gold star with glittery flakes, transforming the bath water to an unlikely ash green tone. The other bomb is a blue sphere shaped bomb with a gold star in the middle - I will be using that one next time!








Playstation 4 & Final Fantasy 15

A pleasant surprise indeed. I had planned to save for a second hand PS4 in 2017 because of future releases available on the console: Kingdom Hearts 3 and the Final Fantasy 7 remake! I was disheartened to see other's enjoying the November (UK) release of Final Fantasy 15 as I was unable to enjoy the madness! Fortunately, thanks to my Christmas gifting, I am now enjoying another wonderful instalment of the Final Fantasy series.





Makeup Storage

I asked for this box because I was fed up of acrylic storage taking up my dressing table and desired a more convenient type of storage for my cosmetics. The design is very me - it's a studded black design and opens up to reveal several compartments. I've been able to fit all my makeup in this box, leaving skincare and makeup brushes to sit on my dressing table without appearing overly clogged.





Jeffree Star Cosmetics: Designer Blood





Another from the Christmas Holiday Collection, Designer Blood is similar to the classic Unicorn Blood - however, DB has a warmer, 'gold coin' finish to it.


Harry Potter: 








This was a lovely surprise - it was purchased at a Comicon event. You might recognise these coins from the Harry Potter movie series. They're a wonderful keepsake - ideal for fans and collectors!

:)



Again, I know we are over half way through January but I still wanted to share my gifts. I have indeed been lucky and don't take any of these gifts for granted, it was not my intention to look as though I was 'bragging' by any means! :)

Share with me what you got for Christmas? Comment below!


Thanks for reading! Shez x


Be sure to connect with me via my social media:

Facebook

Insta: throughthosemakoeyes

Twitter


BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment