Wednesday 30 May 2018

Well-being comparison: Early 2018 and mid 2018







I feel completely drained, cold and darn worthless.

I cannot handle the usual day to day scenarios and happenings that many others can.

The worst thing about this is that the hardships I endure internally are not able to be seen externally; hence my reasoning for feeling so pathetic. 

I feel like I serve beneficial purpose to others and get nothing in return.

It feels as though I will not amount to my growth goals and I’ll never be able to produce worthy content for budgetary reasons. 

Yesterday I told myself I was going to hold my head up high and enjoy the rest of the week. I told myself that ‘I’d got this’ and it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. I tried to convince myself that I could take steps towards a more balanced lifestyle. 

Procrastination is off the scale. I have zero energy and despite my inner desires to complete tasks such as blogging and cos-testing, every step taken towards a result sucks the life out of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment