Thursday 25 January 2018







Bit of a morbid theme with my recent posts but hoping to pick things up with more positive content in the coming weeks. 


Well, you can be a kind-hearted person and still be perceived as being immoral. 
There’s always going to be at least one person who, no matter what you do or say, will think you’re of a vicious nature, even if you’re not and there’s no concrete evidence of you being a bad person.  If you know you’ve done nothing wrong, then there’s no space in your mind to be concerned. We can’t always get things ‘right’ in life; this is a tough world to live in and ultimately, we are only human beings. Always kinda stuck to that mindset I guess. 

My anxiety has been extremely heightened the past week or 2. Bad time of the year I guess, me and the coldest season do not mix. :’) But a big shout out to those who’ve let me confide in them and listen to my ramblings and nonsense. 

Also, just to clarify, I don't think I'm a particularly kind-hearted person. I'm actually a bit of a dick, lets face it. but I just want to befriend everyone. Sadly, not everyone's going to want to befriend/associate with you, have to come to terms with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment