Tuesday 12 January 2016

The Plump It Revolution! Non-Surgical Lip Enlarging Product!

When I discovered the rave reviews of this product via Instagram, I just knew I HAD to purchase this product!



*Disclaimer* - These are completly unbiased views and I have not been given free products for promotion purposes; I am in no way affiliated to the Plump It brand! 


I'm not a huge fan on the shape of my lips. I like the colour, however I lack a fuller top lip and I would like to slightly extend the outer corners of my mouth. I've tried many lip plumping products from Lip Voltage, to Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker to Nu Colour Lip Contour. None of those plumpers mentioned are bad products but nothing I have used comes close to Plump-It regarding results.

Plump It is a new revolutionary way to increase the size of your lips without the need for lip injections (temporary lip fillers) or surgical implants. It contains a VBA formula and works by providing enhanced blood circulation and flow to the lips; therefore resulting in a bee stung effect - science is wonderful isn't it? One of the other interesting things about this product is that it is a complete matte colourless finish. Gloss lip plumpers tend to be very sticky - plus, I'm not a fan of glossy lips for everyday wear, so this product has been a godsend for me. 


The product and the packaging it comes in. By the way, this product is NOT tested on animals and is suitable for vegan cosmetic lovers.


The sticky label and brand font - sadly, the logo rubbed off, so I removed the sticker altogether. 


As you can see, this is a pen shaped product and you simply click the end of the pen to dispense product. You may need to do this a few times before you see any product come out of the pen!


Foam sponge applicator - the formula is clear liquid,


Description on box packaging

Social Media networks for Plump It!

I definitely put my faith in this product and I am so glad I did because the results are tremendous. By all means, please do not expect miracles, however; do expect enhancement - this for me is a fantastic substitute for lip fillers and much more cost effective as you won't need to dispense too much product for daily wear! As you can see in pictures below, this product plumps out my lips well enough for me to be able to justify wearing lip-liner - believe me, lip liner doesn't do much for ultra thin lips! So of course, yes, I will always use lipsticks and liner  but the look of my lips below would simply be unable to achieve efficiently without the aid of my plump it. I also wear my plump it just for indoor wear since it looks completly natural - I find that if you apply it at least once a day, your lips will start to form a more larger yet natural shape. 

Wearing my plump it with neutral coloured lipliner and lipstick on top -
 Collection's lip liner in "Natural" and MUA lipstick in "Shade 11"


Wearing Barry M lip liner in "Mulberry" and MUA lipstick in "Shade 1"


Wearing the same lip products in the first picture of me uploaded here.

Overall Ratings:




Delivery Service: 
 I was extremely impressed with the super quick delivery - my boyfriend purchased this for my Birthday and considering it was a last minute present, it came right on time! 
10/10 


Customer Communications:
The team have active social media presence and are quick to respond to any queries you may have!
10/10

Packaging: Although the sticker font rubbed off, the packaging is great and looks awesome on my dressing table! It's simple and does the job!
7/10

Quality Of Product: I received pretty instant results. I received this in October, 2015 and it's now January 2016 and still a-going! :)
9/10

Pricing: A little on the pricey side at £19.99 (can only be purchased via their official site) but you buy a large bundle deal and save money on recurring orders.
7/10

Would I re-purchase? 100% - I believe that it is a worthy investment. I'd be lost without it - saves me attempting to invest in any lip fillers and may do the same for you! Of course, this product isn't going to give you a Kylie Jenner pout unless your lips are already on the larger side and it's not going to last forever as this is a non-permanent solution but nevertheless, I think petite lipped users will be fairly impressed with this!

Plump-It on the web:

Store

Instagram 


Twitter 

Facebook



Thanks very much for reading this if you took the time to do it! I also wanted to thank whoever has been viewing my blog recently because in the past month, I've received over 1000 views on my blog! This definitely motivates me to keep going and I am indeed, super appreciative of any sort of recognition the blog acquires!


Shez :D

My Facebook

Insta: shez_palmer


My BlogLovin


2 comments:

  1. This sounds so good and the packaging is so cute it's just a shame the logo rubbed off xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good alternative to lip fillers. I mean even the injections aren't permanent so I think it's worth investing in a good product that does the job xx

      Delete