Wednesday 20 August 2014

Soap & Glory: Scrum Em & Leave Em Review£8.00




Another Soap and Glory review has come your way! I just can't resist the vintage packaging and the genuine quality of these products! This post will be focused on one of their body scrubs and my pick of their exfoliating collection! 



The large tub retails for £8.00 but if you'd prefer to test it out before splashing your cash, you can purchase the travel sized "Breakfast Scrub" (similar results, different scent) tub here for £2.50!


Incase you're unfamiliar with what body buffing is, exfoliators for the body are to be used during bathing/showering. The product literally scrubs off (without the pain) any dry or rough/hard skin. I wouldn't recommend using this on your face and neck - opt for a facial exfoiator instead! The idea is that they leave you with smooth soft skin that's a perfect base for moisturising!




The body buff is like touching pink sugar...literally. It smells wonderful and gets the job done. I feel like this works wonders for pesky areas that get dryer than others - in my case it's elbows and knees. I would advise applying this with a shower puff and I got this pink one (see below) with a Soap and Glory gift set! :)

I adore this and I will definitely re-purchase it at some point. £8.00 is reasonable for the large 50ml you get. So, if you're looking to scrub them dead skin cells off, look no further! 

Shez 


No comments:

Post a Comment